Brand: Sans Pareil Naturals
- New and improved for 2020 - Worlds Best Quality - EXCLUSIVE EAST-AFRICAN SHEA: 100% Certified Organic, Non-GMO, Vegan, Gluten Free, and BPA Free! As soon as you touch your 8-oz jar of pure, cold-pressed, unrefined organic shea butter, you’ll know right away by the creamy texture that you’re holding East African shea butter in your hand, not West. Imported straight from a small fair-trade farm in Uganda, our pure unrefined Shea butter has up to 17x the healing power of common West African Shea.
- EVERYTHING YOUR SKIN DESIRES: With five fatty acids plus vitamins A, E, F and K, our organic raw shea butter is an all-around skin powerhouse. Not only do the oils, vitamins and minerals moisturize your skin, but more olien oil in our nilotica shea butter is far more effective than West African shea from Ghana at protecting your skin. This helps treat conditions like eczema and severe dry skin, while nourishing aged and damaged skin to return that vibrancy you thought was gone for good.
- FOR HAIR THAT SHINES: Massage our natural, unrefined shea butter into your hair to restore that lost luster and revitalize those depleted ends; it’s great for deep conditioning as well as fortifying natural hair. It also works wonders on your scalp – getting rid of dryness and irritation and working to repair the damage that sun, cold, and chemical styling products can do to this sensitive area.
- CERTIFIED AND RESPONSIBLY SOURCED FROM UGANDA: Not only is our Eastern African shea butter organic USDA certified, it has also earned fair trade certification from Ecocert, an organization dedicated to ensuring that African farmers and collectors are fairly compensated for their work. Our farm also provides free materials such as sugar, soap and mosquito nets to local farmers as well as healthcare including malaria drugs to the community at large. See our videos below to see the community.
- TRY IT FOR A MONTH: Whether you apply our organic East African Shea butter directly onto your skin or combine it with other oils to make a super-cream you won’t find in any store, we’re confident you’ll feel the difference immediately, as well as over time. If for any reason you’re not 100% happy with our product, just let us know within 30 days to receive a prompt refund or replacement. Feel the difference of rare Ugandan nilotica shea butter; click Add To Cart today!
Binding: Health and Beauty
Have you ordered shea butter only to be underwhelmed by the waxy, gritty texture once you held it in your hand?
Are you dedicated to making sure that anything you purchase comes from responsible farms that pay their workers a living wage and look after their wellbeing?
Then It's Time to Try USDA Certified Organic, Ecocert Fair Trade Certified Shea Butter Straight From Uganda!
Cold pressed and packaged to retain maximum nutrients, our unrefined East African shea butter has that rich, creamy texture you won't find anywhere else. It won't clog your pores, and it's safe for everyone from infants to the elderly - even pregnant women.
East, Not West: While West African shea butter usually from Ghana is a decent moisturizer for your skin, our much harder-to-find East African variety contains more olien oil and is therefore up to 17 times more effective at healing.
A Skin Sensation: Whether you have crinkly dry skin that needs an infusion of moisture or damaged skin that needs to be replenished, shea butter is up to the job. You can dab it on small areas or use it as a lotion all over your body. The result is revitalized skin that has lost its wrinkles and regained its glow.
Packed With Powerful Nutrients: The reason shea butter is so effective is its nutrient-rich profile. With five fatty acids plus large amounts of vitamins A, E, F and K, it can protect can protect your skin and hair like nothing else.
DIY Beauty: We send a recipe book right to your inbox that will get you started with all kinds of revitalizing recipes and helpful tips.
30-Day Satisfaction: If you're not thrilled at what our shea butter does for you, just let us know within 30 days to receive a prompt refund or replacement.
Discover The Power of Unrefined, Organic East African Shea Butter for The Same Price You'd Pay for The More Common West African Variety; Order Your Fair Trade-Certified 8oz Jar from Uganda Today!
Package Dimensions: 3.2 x 3.1 x 3.1 inches