- APPEARANCE: The Sideline electric fireplace is designed for recessed in-wall mounting. Creating a cozy atmosphere of a traditional fireplace, this electronic fireplace has realistic flames with a real fire look. The Sideline’s 5 flame settings radiate a soft ember glow up to an intense blaze. Sideline gives you the total package. Control the heat and flame with the remote control. Designed to use one log or crystal, if you prefer you can mix both safely.
- INSTALLATION: This Sideline installs simply and can safely be attached to framing studs. The sides & back of the unit remain with the heat feature on. Recommended minimum of 8” of space between the top of the fireplace and your TV, mantel, picture ceiling. The Sideline can be installed in existing fireplace openings safely. Consult with a licensed professional to ensure your unused gas lines and vents are secured properly. The Sideline fireplace is ventless.
- OPERATION: The Sideline’s heater will take the edge off a cool room or basement, and it can be run with no heat, just flames in warmer climates. The Sideline comes with a 6-foot power cord for a 110-120V outlet. It is also hard-wire ready for in-wall install. The unit draws a max of 12 amps, so the fireplace can be used on a 15-amp circuit. A 20-amp circuit may be necessary, depending on the use of other electronics on that same electric circuit.
- FEATURES: The Sideline features an unmatched flame. Friends will be nervous to touch realistic flame behind the glass. The Sideline includes faux-fire logs & crystals to create an authentic feel, as well as an IR remote controlling flame color & intensity, the heater and shut-off timer. Front facing heater vents allow you to position the Sideline just 8” under a flat screen TV. The Sideline can be hardwired or plugged in to your electric source.
- WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW: 1. We recommend 8 inches of space between your fireplace & TV. 2. The Sideline pulls a max of 12 amps. 3. The fireplaces includes a wall-mount bracket, if you don’t recess it. 4. You can install the Sideline in an existing fireplace opening. It stays cool to the touch on the sides & back and is ventless. You can use the Sideline with just the flame and no heat. 5. The heater it will warm up a cool room, but won’t replace a primary heat source.
Details: Keep yourself warm during cold weather and add a hint of sophistication to your home with the Touchstone Sideline 50 Recessed Electric Heater Fireplace. This unit features two heat settings and five flame settings. The temperature options are high and low, and they can be adjusted to your preference. The fireplace can be switched to high to keep you warm during the winter, or it can be set on low to provide ample heat without being too hot. The electronic unit also emits authentic-looking flames with different fire levels, ranging from a soft ember glow to a strong blaze. The fiery light adds a crisp, relaxing vibe during dark winter days, keeping you warm and cozy at home. Both the heat and flame settings can be operated through a remote control. (Batteries are not included in this package.) The Sideline fireplace has several configurations to match your desired temperature and atmosphere. A built-in timer allows you to shut the unit off after a set period of time, from 30 minutes to 7.5 hours. Touchstone Fireplace is designed for recessed wall placement. The 50-inch electric fireplace boasts an elegant black frame that evokes a contemporary look. It can be installed in living rooms, bedrooms, offices, and more. The unit can add supplemental heat through its top front vents, and operates on 1,500 watts with a voltage of 120. The set includes faux logs and crystals to create a genuine fireplace feel. Easy-to-follow instructions are included to help homeowners install the unit on their own. It is recommended that this fireplace be positioned at least 12 inches below the ceiling. Avoid mounting it directly under a flat-screen television, as that may limit the heater's use.
Package Dimensions: 26.4 x 26.1 x 8.9 inches