- MIL-SPEC: Manufactured in accordance with US Government Specification. Issued and worn by troops in Iraq and Afghanistan.
- TRITIUM GAS TUBES: Self illuminated 24/7 tritium gas tubes for up to 25 years.
- SAR: Designed for Search And Rescue missions. Features 3mm thick scratch-resistant sapphire crystal, more durable than mineral crystal. 41mm case size. 14mm thick. Water resistant up to 300 meters or 1000 feet. Includes Italian made vanilla-scented vulcanized rubber straps in black (optional straps are available.)
- SWISS MADE: Proudly hand made in La Chaux de Fonds, Switzerland since 1939. Uses ETA 2824 24 jewels automatic mechanical self-winding movement. Submersibility: 30ATM
- Eagle, Globe, and Anchor insignia/emblem printed on dial. US MARINES engraved on side of the case and Semper Fidelis engraved on case back.
Details: The Marathon Diver's Automatic USMC is a dive watch built to ISO 6425 standards. Designed for use by Search and Rescue (SAR) divers, and issued to the United States Marine Corps, the Diver's Automatic USMC is tough as nails, just like the Marine Corps. The Diver's Automatic USMC is a special edition of the Diver's Automatic, also known as the Government Search and Rescue (GSAR), but with officially licensed USMC flair. The Diver's Automatic USMC is a dive watch certified for water resistance down to 30 ATM - 300 meters (1000 feet) underwater. Built from 316L surgical grade stainless steel, the Diver's Automatic USMC is a high quality, purpose built watch that will reliably accompany you on any adventure you may embark on. The Diver's Automatic USMC uses a scratch resistant, anti reflective coated, sapphire glass crystal to ensure that the dial can be read even under direct sunlight, or deep underwater. The Diver's Automatic USMC is made in La Chaux de Fonds Switzerland to guarantee the highest level of quality and accuracy in manufacturing. Inside the Diver's Automatic USMC is a Swiss made, 25 jewel ETA 2824-A2 automatic movement, the Diver's Automatic USMC guarantees you a reliable and accurate timekeeping experience. The Diver's Automatic USMC uses self contained Tritium gas tubes to ensure constant visibility in low light situations, a gas tube is placed on each hour marker and hands and uses MaraGlo for the 12 hour bezel marker. Tritium tubes are self illuminating gas tubes which contain an isotope of hydrogen, meaning they will not dull down in brightness like normal photoluminescent paint which requires an external light source to create a glow. Combining extreme toughness with USMC flair in a watch that will be your Semper Fidelis companion for many years, The Diver's Automatic USMC is a watch that will get the job done, and look good doing it.
Package Dimensions: 7.6 x 3.3 x 1.8 inches