Author: Max René
- The BERING watch has a highly scratch-resistant and flat sapphire crystal covering the blue sunray dial
- Classic Watch Collection | Classic, puristic, and yet exciting - Inspired by Danish design | Quartz movement
- The case is made from silver IP-plated medical-grade (316L) stainless steel. The case is 39MM in diameter and 6MM in thickness
- The strap is made from blue IP-plated Milanese consisting of medical-grade (316L) stainless steel. The straps length is 203MM and the width is 18MM
- Water-resistant up to 5 ATM / 50 meters / 164 feet | General resistance to splashing, showering, short periods of swimming, but not to snorkeling or diving
Details: Bering Watches was founded when Danish adventurer and businessman Rene Kaerskov jumped out of a helicopter into the ice-cold of the Arctic, directly over the North Pole in 2008. At that time he had no idea that he was parachuting into a new era. During passionate discussions, the vision of a new watch brand slowly took shape. A watch brand that would be as pure, clear, and breathtakingly beautiful as the Arctic itself. Timelessly beautiful and long-lasting, like the ice, Bering blends minimalistic Danish design and optimal material strength in a unique way. Inspired by the beauty of the arctic, the style of the Bering collection is characterized by clear, streamlined forms and pure elegance.
Package Dimensions: 8.9 x 8.5 x 4.1 inches