Color: Stainless Steel
- 1.5-Quart sauce pan with high, straight sides – perfect for making sauces or heating liquids
- 5-ply bonded construction with alternating layers of stainless steel and conductive aluminum for warp-free strength and even heating throughout
- Highly polished stainless-steel cooking surface with starburst finish offers superior stick resistance and easy maintenance, plus won’t react with food
- Capacity etched on base; heat-resistant stainless-steel handles with large bolster and permanently secured with stainless-steel rivets; flat stainless-steel lids; flared pouring rims
- Oven- and broiler-safe up to 600 degrees F; optimized for induction; dishwasher-safe; limited lifetime warranty; made in USA
Details: Because of its shape, this All-Clad D5 STAINLESS Brushed BD55201.5 1.5-Quart sauce pan is ideal for making sauces, heating liquids, cooking food in liquids and reheating. With high, straight sides and a smaller surface area, the sauce pan holds heat well and limits evaporation. The classic sauce pan is a versatile essential found in a variety of sizes in every well- equipped kitchen, and it can be used with or without its lid to control evaporation. The only cookware of its kind, All-Clad D5 STAINLESS features a patented technology of five alternating layers of responsive aluminum and durable heat-diffusing stainless steel. d5 STAINLESS cookware heats slowly and evenly, which means perfectly browned proteins throughout, from the center all the way to the edges. The 5-ply bonded cookware’s 18/10 stainless-steel interior with a highly polished starburst finish offers natural stick resistance, and prevents food from picking up a metallic taste, while its fingerprint-free brushed stainless exterior offers exceptional beauty. Made in the USA, All-Clad d5 STAINLESS cookware provides pouring lips, large handles with bolsters, dishwasher-safe convenience, and is optimized for induction. Experience a lifetime of cooking enjoyment with All-Clad D5 STAINLESS.
Package Dimensions: 14.4 x 8.0 x 6.3 inches